15 Ocak 2009 Perşembe
26 Aralık 2008 Cuma
* Plane Crazy (1928) - First Mickey cartoon produced.
* The Gallopin' Gaucho (1928)
* The Barn Dance (1928)
* The Opry House (1929) - First cartoon where Mickey wears gloves.
* When the Cat's Away (1929)
* The Plow Boy (1929) - First appearance or Horace Horsecollar.
* The Barnyard Battle (1929)
* The Karnival Kid (1929) - First words spoken by Mickey ("Hot dogs!").
* Mickey's Follies (1929)
* Mickey's Choo-Choo (1929)
* The Jazz Fool (1929)
* Jungle Rhythm (1929)
* Haunted House (1929)
* Just Mickey (1930)
* The Barnyard Concert (1930)
* The Cactus Kid (1930)
* Wild Waves (1930)
* The Fire Fighters (1930)
* The Shindig (1930)
* The Chain Gang (1930) - First appearance of Pluto.
* The Gorilla Mystery (1930)
* The Picnic (1930)
* Pioneer Days (1930)
* Minnie's Yoo Hoo (1930)
* The Birthday Party (1931)
* Traffic Troubles (1931)
* The Castaway (1931)
* The Moose Hunt (1931)
* The Delivery Boy (1931)
* Mickey Steps Out (1931)
* Blue Rhythm (1931)
* Fishin' Around (1931)
* The Barnyard Broadcast (1931)
* The Beach Party (1931)
* Mickey Cuts Up (1931)
* Mickey's Orphans (1931)
* The Duck Hunt (1932)
* The Grocery Boy (1932)
* The Mad Dog (1932)
* Barnyard Olympics (1932)
* Mickey's Revue (1932) - First appearance of Goofy.
* Musical Farmer (1932)
* Mickey in Arabia (1932)
* Mickey's Nightmare (1932)
* Trader Mickey (1932)
* The Whoopee Party (1932)
* Touchdown Mickey (1932)
* The Wayward Canary (1932)
* The Klondike Kid (1932)
* Parade of the Award Nominees (1932) - Even though it isn't an official Mickey cartoon, it is Mickey's first color appearance.
* Mickey's Good Deed (1932)
* Building a Building (1933)
* The Mad Doctor (1933)
* Mickey's Pal Pluto (1933)
* Mickey's Mellerdrammer (1933)
* Ye Olden Days (1933)
* The Mail Pilot (1933)
* Mickey's Mechanical Man (1933)
* Mickey's Gala Premiere (1933)
* Puppy Love (1933)
* The Pet Store (1933)
* The Steeple Chase (1933)
* Giantland (1933)
* Shanghaied (1934)
* Camping Out (1934)
* Playful Pluto (1934)
* Gulliver Mickey (1934)
* Mickey's Steamroller (1934)
* Orphan's Benefit (1934) - First time Donald Duck in "The Wise Little Hen" appears in a Mickey cartoon.
* Mickey Plays Papa (1934)
* The Dognapper (1934)
* Two-Gun Mickey (1934)
* Mickey's Man Friday (1935)
* The Band Concert (1935) - First Mickey cartoon in color.
* Mickey's Service Station (1935) - First Mickey/Donald/Goofy trio cartoon.
* Mickey's Kangaroo (1935) - Last Mickey cartoon in black and white.
* Mickey's Garden (1935)
* Mickey's Fire Brigade (1935)
* Pluto's Judgement Day (1935)
* On Ice (1935)
* Mickey's Polo Team (1936)
* Orphans' Picnic (1936)
* Mickey's Grand Opera (1936)
* Thru the Mirror (1936)
* Mickey's Rival (1936)
* Moving Day (1936)
* Alpine Climbers (1936)
* Mickey's Circus (1936)
* Mickey's Elephant (1936)
* The Worm Turns (1937)
* Magician Mickey (1937)
* Moose Hunters (1937)
* Mickey's Amateurs (1937)
* Hawaiian Holiday (1937)
* Clock Cleaners (1937)
* Lonesome Ghosts (1937)
* Boat Builders (1938)
* Mickey's Trailer (1938)
* The Whalers (1938)
* Mickey's Parrot (1938)
* Brave Little Tailor (1938)
* The Fox Hunt (1938, cameo)
* Society Dog Show (1939) - Last appearance of Mickey with his black-button eyes.
* The Pointer (1939) - First appearance of Mickey in his current design.
* Mickey's Surprise Party (1939) - A commercial short made for the National Biscuit Company and shown at the 1939 New York World's Fair.
* The Standard Parade (1939) - A commercial short made for the Standard Oil Company.
* The Sorcerer's Apprentice (1940, segment of Fantasia)
* Tugboat Mickey (1940)
* Pluto's Dream House (1940)
* Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip (1940)
* The Little Whirlwind (1941) Last appearance of Mickey in his traditional red shorts until 1995.
* The Nifty Nineties (1941)
* Orphan's Benefit (1941) - Same as the 1934 version, but with updated character models and in color.
* A Gentleman's Gentleman (1941) - In a Pluto cartoon.
* Canine Caddy (1941)
* Lend a Paw (1941)
* Mickey's Birthday Party (1942)
* Symphony Hour (1942) - Last Mickey cartoon until 1947.
* All Together (1942) - Made for the National Film Board of Canada in an effort to promote the sale of Canadian War Bonds.
* Out of the Frying Pan Into the Firing Line (1942, cameo) A picture of Mickey as a soldier is hung up on a wall in Minnie's house.
* Pluto and the Armadillo (1943) - In a Pluto cartoon.
* First Aiders (1944, not appearing) - Mickey Mouse does not appear in this cartoon.
* The Three Caballeros (1945, cameo) - Mickey went to the beach on the pail at North Pole.
* Squatter's Rights (1946) - In a Pluto cartoon.
* Mickey and the Beanstalk (1947, segment of Fun and Fancy Free)
* Mickey's Delayed Date (1947) - First Mickey cartoon since 1942.
* Mickey Down Under (1948)
* Pluto's Purchase (1948) - In a Pluto cartoon.
* Mickey and the Seal (1948)
* Pueblo Pluto (1949) - In a Pluto cartoon.
* Crazy Over Daisy (1950, cameo)
* Plutopia (1951) - In a Pluto cartoon.
* R'Coon Dawg (1951)
* Pluto's Party (1952) - In a Pluto cartoon; Eyebrows are added on Mickey.
* How to Be a Detective (1952, cameo) - Mickey's face is on the cover of the comic book Goofy is reading.
* Pluto's Christmas Tree (1952)
* The Simple Things (1953) - Last regular Mickey cartoon.
* Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) - First screen appearance of Mickey since 1953; Mickey's eyebrows are removed.
* Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988, cameo)
* Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988)
* The Prince and the Pauper (1990)
* A Goofy Movie (1995, cameo)
* Runaway Brain (1995)
* Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (1999)
* Fantasia 2000 (2000)
* Mickey Mouse Works (1999-2000) - A compilation show with new made-for-TV animated shorts featuring Mickey and friends.
* House of Mouse (2001-2004) A show showing short animated cartoons of Disney's favorite characters
* Mickey's House of Villains (2002) - House of Mouse video release.
* Kingdom Hearts (2002), a video game featuring Squaresoft and Disney characters.
* Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse (2002, video game)
* Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse (2001) - House of Mouse video release.
* Mickey's PhilharMagic (2003) - Walt Disney World attraction.
* The Lion King 1 1/2 (2004, cameo)
* Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers (2004)
* Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (2004) - First Mickey film done in CGI.
* Kingdom Hearts II (2005), video game.
* Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (2006) - A television series made for preschoolers done in CGI.
In the United States, beef votes are generally fabricated in adjustment to announce annoyance with the slate of candidates presented on a accurate ballot, or to highlight the inadequacies of a accurate voting procedure. Since a lot of states' balloter systems do not accommodate for bare acclamation or a best of "None of the Above", a lot of beef votes yield the anatomy of a acutely non-serious candidate's name entered as a applicant vote. Cartoon characters are about called for this purpose; as Mickey Mouse is the best-known and most-recognized appearance in America, his name is frequently called for this purpose. (Other accepted selections cover Donald Duck and Bugs Bunny.) This abnormality has the amusing aftereffect of causing Mickey Mouse to be a accessory but abiding adversary in about all U.S. presidential elections.
A agnate abnormality occurs in the assembly elections in Finland and Sweden, although Finns and Swedes usually address Donald Duck or Donald Duck Party as a beef vote
On November 18, 1978, in account of his 50th anniversary, he became the aboriginal animation actualization to accept a brilliant on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The brilliant is amid on 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
Melbourne (Australia) runs the anniversary Moomba anniversary involving a artery advance and appointed Mickey Abrasion as their King of Moomba (1977). Although badly accepted with children, there was altercation with the appointment: some Melburnians capital a 'home-grown' choice, e.g. Blinky Bill; if it was arise that Patricia O'Carroll (from Disneyland's Disney on Parade show) was assuming the mouse, Australian newspapers arise "Mickey Abrasion is absolutely a girl!"
Throughout the decades, Mickey Abrasion competed with Warner Bros.' Bugs Bunny for activated popularity. But in 1988, in a celebrated moment in motion account history, the two rivals assuredly aggregate awning time in the Robert Zemeckis blur Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Warner and Disney active an acceding advertence that anniversary actualization had absolutely the aforementioned bulk of awning time, appropriate down to the micro-second.
Similar to his activated admittance into a live-action blur on Roger Rabbit, Mickey fabricated a featured adornment actualization in the 1990 television appropriate The Muppets at Walt Disney World area he met Kermit the Frog. The two are accustomed in the adventure as accepting been old friends. The Muppets accept contrarily spoofed and referenced Mickey over a dozen times back the 1970s.
Mickey appeared on several activated logos for Walt Disney Home Entertainment, starting with the "Neon Mickey" logo and again to the "Sorcerer Mickey" logos acclimated for approved and Classics absolution titles. He aswell appeared on the video boxes in the 1980s.
His a lot of contempo affected animation was 1995's abbreviate Runaway Brain, while in 1999-2004, he appeared in made-for-video features, like Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, and the computer-animated Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. He has yet to arise in an aboriginal Disney blur that wasn't based on a classical work.
Many television programs accept centered about Mickey, such as the contempo shows Mickey Abrasion Works (1999—2000), Disney's House of Abrasion (2001—2003) and Mickey Abrasion Clubhouse (2006). Prior to all these, Mickey was aswell featured as an concealed actualization in the Bonkers adventure "You Oughta Be In Toons".
Mickey was the Grand Marshal of the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day 2005.
In the Disney on Ice play, Disney Presents Pixar's The Incredibles in a Abracadabra Kingdom/Disneyland Adventure, Mickey and Minnie are kidnapped by an android replica of Syndrome, who seeks to actualize "his" own affair esplanade in Walt Disney World/Disneyland's place. They are briefly confined in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction's bastille corpuscle afore an advance on the apprentice Syndrome by the Incredible Family armament "him" to abode them in LASER prisons, but not after application a flamethrower in a adulterated attack to bake their ambitious all-powerful saviors. After the apprentice Syndrome is caked by Frozone, Mickey and Minnie are assuredly liberated, the abracadabra and beatitude of the Walt Disney World/Disneyland Resort is restored, and the Incredibles become Mickey and Minnie's newest friends.
First comic strip appearanceBy this point Mickey had appeared in fifteen commercially acknowledged activated shorts and was calmly accustomed by the public. So Walt Disney was approached by King Features Syndicate with the action to authorization Mickey and his acknowledging characters for use in a banana strip. Walt accustomed and Mickey fabricated his aboriginal banana band actualization on January 13, 1930. The absurd artifice was accustomed to Walt Disney himself, art to Ub Iwerks and inking to Win Smith. The aboriginal anniversary or so of the band featured a apart adjustment of Plane Crazy. Minnie anon became the aboriginal accession to the cast. The strips aboriginal appear amid January 13, 1930 and March 31 1930 accept been occasionally reprinted in banana book anatomy beneath the aggregate appellation "Lost on a Desert Island". Animation historian Jim Korkis addendum "After the eighteenth strip[s], Iwerks larboard and his inker, Win Smith, connected cartoon the gag-a-day format..
They were followed by Cactus Kid, aboriginal arise on April 11, 1930. As the appellation implies the abbreviate was advised as a Western cine parody. But it is advised to be added or beneath a accommodate of The Gallopin' Gaucho set in Mexico instead of Argentina. Mickey was afresh casting as a abandoned adventurer who walks into the bounded alehouse and starts flirting with its dancer. The closing is afresh Minnie. The battling suitor to Mickey is afresh Pete admitting application the alias Peg-Leg Pedro. For the aboriginal time in a Mickey short, Pete was depicted as accepting a peg-leg. This would become a alternating affection of the character. The rhea of the aboriginal abbreviate was replaced by Horace Horsecollar. This is advised to be his endure non-anthropomorphic appearance. The abbreviate is advised cogent for getting the endure Mickey abbreviate to be activated by Ub Iwerks.
Shortly afore its release, Iwerks had larboard the Studio in an attack to actualize his own. The aftereffect of his aboriginal efforts was the Flip the Frog series. His abandonment is advised to mark a axis point to the careers of both Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse. The above absent the man who served as his abutting aide and acquaintance aback 1919. The closing absent the man amenable for his aboriginal architecture and for the administering and/or action of several of the shorts arise till this point, and some would altercate Mickey's creator. Walt Disney has been accustomed for the afflatus to actualize Mickey, but Iwerks was the one to architecture the actualization and the aboriginal few Mickey Mouse cartoons were mostly or absolutely fatigued by Iwerks. Consequently some action historians accept appropriate that Iwerks should be advised the absolute architect of Mickey Mouse. It has been acicular that commercial for the aboriginal Mickey Mouse cartoons acclaim them as "A Walt Disney Comic, fatigued by Ub Iwerks". Later Disney Company reissues of the aboriginal cartoons tend to acclaim Walt Disney alone.
Disney and his actual agents connected the assembly of the Mickey series, and he was able to eventually acquisition a amount of animators to alter Iwerks. As the Abundant Depression progressed and Felix the Cat achromatic from the cine screen, Mickey's acceptance would rise, and by 1932, the Mickey Mouse Club would accept one actor members and Walt would accept a appropriate Oscar for creating Mickey Mouse as well; in 1935, Disney would aswell activate to appearance out the Mickey Mouse Clubs, due to administering problems. Despite getting eclipsed by the Silly Symphonies abbreviate The Three Little Pigs in 1933, Mickey still maintained abundant acceptance a part of amphitheater audiences too, until 1935, if acclamation showed that Popeye the Sailor was added accepted than Mickey. By 1934, Mickey commodity had aswell becoming $600,000.00 a year.
In 1994, The Band Concert was voted the third-greatest action of all time in a poll of action professionals. By colorizing and partially redesigning Mickey, Walt would put Mickey aback on top already again, and Mickey would aswell ability acceptance he never accomplished afore as audiences now gave him added appeal;in 1935, Walt would aswell accept a appropriate accolade from the League of Nations for creating Mickey as well. However, by 1938, the added berserk Donald Duck would beat the acquiescent Mickey, consistent in a redesigned of the mouse;the redesign amid 1938 and 1940 aswell put Mickey at the aiguille of his acceptance we all.However, afterwards 1940, Mickey's acceptance would decline. Despite this, the actualization connected to arise consistently in activated shorts until 1943 (winning his alone aggressive Academy Award—with Pluto—for a abbreviate accountable for Lend a Paw) and afresh from 1946 to 1952.